Anacostia River Festival is one of the Premier Events of the National Cherry Blossom Festival. This family-friendly event gives guests the opportunity to take a canoe and explore the River, ride in the bike parade, play lawn games with families and experience Southeast DC’s local arts scene!
We are excited to promote volunteer opportunities for this Premier Event! Check them out below.
Shift Date: Sunday, April 15, 2018
- 6 Directional Volunteers 8:30AM – 1:30PM (Openers)
- 6 Directional Volunteers 1:00PM – 7:00PM (Closers)
- 6 Transportation / Shuttle Stop Volunteers 12:00PM – 7:00PM
Volunteer Role Descriptions:
- Directional Volunteers – Assigned to key access locations throughout the Festival Site to check-in, direct & assist Community Partners, VIPs and Guests throughout the Site
- Transportation / Shuttles Stops – Assigned to Shuttle Stops to Meet & Greet Riders/Guests
Please contact Linda Lindamood at LLindamood@Linderglobal.com if you’re interested in volunteering
Looking forward to seeing you in the Anacostia River Festival!