1. Why do you volunteer for the National Cherry Blossom Festival?
I volunteer for the National Cherry Blossom Festival because it’s always an amazing and fun time. It’s great to see everyone together and see the excitement from everyone.
2. What is your favorite blossom event and why?
My favorite blossom event is a tie between the Fireworks Festival and the Parade! Both events are so fun and they bring everyone together.
3. How would you describe Washington, D.C. to a friend?
I would describe Washington D.C. as an amazing place with lots of culture and with a million things to do. It’s a place where you will never be bored.
4.What are three hobbies that you enjoy?
My top three hobbies are reading, shopping, and social media.
5. Where are you originally from? How long have you lived in the area?
I am originally from Springfield, MA and I have lived here for 14 years.
6. What are you most excited about seeing in the Festival events this year?
I am most excited to see the floats for the National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade this year! They are always amazing and beautiful.
7. Have you attended any previous Festival events?
Yes I have attended many of the previous events throughout the years.
8. What is your favorite D.C. restaurant?
My favorite DC restaurant is Busboys and poets. I love the fact that the food is amazing and that on some nights they have poetry and spoken word.
9. What do you picture when someone mentions the National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade?
When someone mentions the cherry blossom parade I think of the absolutely gorgeous floats, the celebrities and the most important part, fun!!
10. What else do you want to share about yourself?
One fun fact about me is that I absolutely love Disney! I actually used to work for them when I was in college.